How to Add a Blog Post With Source Code
There is an easy to post a blog with knitr and the html source code. Just follow the following steps and you could finish it easily.
- Knit your .Rmd file into a html and open it in the browser.
- Right click and see the source code
- Choose Text label in the https://nycdatascience.com/wp-admin/post-new.php
- Paste the source code into the editor
- Click the button: Publish!
Attention! This method would work well if your knitr file is relatively small, e.g. less than 2 MB. Uploading a large source code will crash your browser!