To enroll in the bootcamp, applicants must possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree. Degrees in Math, Science or Technology are highly desirable. However, applicants with strong domain knowledge in an area that employs data scientists, and some background in either coding or statistics, will also be considered.
Under exceptional circumstances, an applicant without a baccalaureate degree may be
considered for admittance into the bootcamp, in which case the applicant must meet the following requirements:
- Proof of high school graduation
- Proof of exceptional talent in computer programming
- Evidence of domain knowledge in math and science
- Pass the Academy’s Technical Assessment with a B or higher grade
- Two letters of recommendation by relevant professionals